THE ESCP EUROPE FINANCE SOCIETY IS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!
The ESCP Europe Finance Society is the largest and most active financial pan-european association of the Europe Business School, it has been founded in 2012 and is composed by students interested in the industry. Last year, all the active members were able to find an internship in Finance.
ESCP Europe Trading Competition 2016
Our aim is to implement improvements regarding diversity of the society, therefore the applications are open to every students despite the spoken languages (Please bear in mind, this a different application from the one of the Banking Trek, which is still organized by the same society but completely unrelated).
As a member of the society, you will gain a deeper understanding of Finance and you will be given the possibility to leverage your skills putting into practise your knowledge. This a unique opportunity to enrich your background with activities related to the field. Last year we have organized many events, such as:
· “Breaking into IB”seminar
· “Trading Session” held at ESCP Europe London Campus
· “Banking Trek ” involving different Financial Institutions in London
Banking Trek 2015 – Nomura
The available roles are divided into different divisions as following:
Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
Markets and Asset Management
If you are admitted to one of the positions for ESCP Europe Finance Society, you will be involved in one or more of the following activities according to your team (Private Equity, Events, M&A etc.):
- Implementation of the new strategy of the society;
- Exclusive Networking session and events with the Alumni, sponsors and all the university association, which are currently our partners (e.g. Bloomberg, ESCP Europe Alumni);
- ESCP Europe Banking Trek for the next year;
- ESCP Europe Trading Competition;
- Maintaining the relationship with our existing sponsors and identify new opportunities;
- Prepare reports and articles on deals, global economy and financial markets
Application and Selection In order to apply, you are required to send your cv and a short motivational mail (100 words maximum – no cover letter needed) to email@example.com where you can explain why you want to join the society and where you have to indicate which department you would prefer to join among the positions above-written.
The applications will be open until Friday February 2nd 2018 10pm(Uk time). You are advised to apply as early as possible for priority processing.