Enjoy The Experience
We do much more than connect people with jobs, we help our peers network with their future bosses and peers so that they may get a feel for the working world.
Welcome to our EVENTS PAGE
Here you will be able to find the next upcoming event.
We believe that it would be an amazing opportunity if you had spare time and wished to participate.
We will be waiting for you…
Finance Accelerator Simulation
Wondering which technology is used in the Investment Banking & Asset Management divisions of Morgan Stanley/ Citigroup/Citadel?
ESCP Finance Society invites you to attend the “Finance Accelerator Simulation” organized by Amplify me in association with the ESCP Finance Society!
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭-𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭-𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
Nature of Event: 2.5 hours Simulation
Core theory: 15 min (Financial Industry overview and Role performance metrics)
Simulation: 2 hours (2 Sessions of Asset Management and Sales Trader & Market Maker)
Review: 15 min (Technical performance overview, leaderboard and how to improve)
When: Thursday 25th February
Time: 16:00-18:30 GMT
How: Virtual Webinar
About the Simulation:
This allows students to experience state-of-the-art simulation technology that rotates them through IB Global Markets & Asset Management- this is the same technology that is used by Morgan Stanley, Citigroup & Citadel.
Watch the following video to check the simulation in action:
Steps to follow:
1. Fill our google document link below to confirm your registration
2. Create a profile on https://amplifyme.com/simulationroom/ by clicking on “Book your free Simulation”
3. After creating an account, click on “Join a Society, School or Public Event” and Select “ESCP ESCP Finance Society 25th February 16:00 – 18:30 GMT”
4. Complete the registration form
5. Read the pre-learning material and get accustomed to the to review results to excel the simulation on the D day
See you on the D day!
The ESCP Finance Society is the oldest and largest student-run Association active in the finance field of ESCP Business School.
The mission of the ESCP Finance Society is to help ESCP students to break into the Finance Industry, organising dedicated networking events and providing useful materials to support the application and interview process.
Get In Touch
- Low inflation / base rate environment pouring more institutional money in alternative investment formsLow inflation / base rate environment pouring more institutional money in alternative investment forms – By Julian Habsburg and Frederic Klaus