Who we are
The ESCP Europe Finance Society is the largest and most active student association of the London Campus of the ESCP Europe Business School, it has been founded in 2012 and is composed by students interested in the Finance Industry. The society is now operating across 5 campuses (London, Paris, Turin, Madrid and Berlin). All the founders and managing members have had internship experiences in the industry.
The aim of the Society is to help ESCP Europe students to break into the Finance Industry, organising dedicated networking events, and providing useful materials to support the application and interview process.
How we operate
The society is divided into three main teams: M&A, Financial Markets and Asset Management. Each team produces researches and reports about their specific area of interest and organize related activities.
What we do
The society organised a range of activities to support students in the application process, among which:
- The “ESCP Europe Banking Trek”, a week-long visit in all the EMEA HQs of the major Investment Banks in London
- Hosting and joining M&A and Trading competitions
- Coaching program, providing materials and tutorials to have effective CVs, Cover Letters and resources to nail the interviews
- Events and conferences with professionals, to talk about their firms, financial trends and to network
- “Breakfast with”, interviewing influential leaders from different industries, including Politics, Economics, Finance and Technology
We encourage an open communication environment among the members to take full advantage of sharing best practices.
How to join us
The Finance Society is free and is open to any member of the school that wants to join in. To apply please send CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.